Hormuud University provides special facilities for students which are Internships and Industrial Training based on student’s specialist. As competition for graduate jobs increases, students need to think of new ways to set themselves apart from all of the other equally qualified and skilled candidates. Graduates who have relevant workplace experience tend to be more valued by employers, and this makes Internships and Industrial Training an attractive prospect.
These Internships and Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice.
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision.
- Improve their general industry/business understanding.
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialized field area.