Hormuud University Educational Goals
- Integrate and synthesize a series of knowledge, viewpoints and creative methods acquired through learning and practice across multiple disciplines and different educational experiences.
- Develop knowledge and skills to explain the commonalities and differences between human societies, including different cultural views and traditions in the Somalia and internationally, to enable living and working effectively in a global context.
- Through in-depth research on a subject, learn, integrate and apply knowledge and methodological methods.
- Understand the importance of self-assessment, ethical reasoning, and effective interaction with others, and develop their ability to act responsibly and promote justice in professional and community life.
- Develop critical thinking skills to evaluate arguments and address complex issues using techniques, including quantitative and qualitative analysis and scientific reasoning.
- Develop skills in oral and written communication to coherent ideas and arguments clearly and effectively.
- Develop information literacy and technological competency across disciplines.